- Eastern stone therapy (hot stone)
- Indian Head Massage / Chair Massage
- Vitamin Injections
- Service staff and student discounts
- Aqua Therapy
- Fire Cupping Treatment
- Thermo Auricular Therapy
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Facial enhancement acupuncture
- 5 Element acupuncture
Traditional Acupuncture (basic injuries) - £45
After an initial consultation, where your health challenges and requirements are explored, I will discuss with you a range of suggested treatment plans. I welcome questions and queries, as it is important that you make an informed decision about which treatment plan would best suit your needs. My holistic approach focuses on finding the root causes of your symptomology. I treat your fundamental essence, in order to move towards restoring balance, equilibrium and health.
If you choose Acupuncture, we will arrange a consultation to carry out a traditional diagnosis. I will then be able to develop a treatment plan based on your physical, emotional and spiritual symptoms, building a holistic map of your difficulties and a planned pathway to healing and recovery.
In addition to Acupuncture I am able to offer Reiki – energy healing, Shiatsu – pressure point massage, Reflexology – clearing blockages through nerve pathways, Kinesiology – analysing and healing the biomechanical processes within the body.
Acupuncture involves the insertion of very thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body. A key component of traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture is most commonly used to treat pain. Increasingly, it is being used for overall wellness, including stress management.
Traditional Chinese medicine explains acupuncture as a technique for balancing the flow of energy or life force — known as chi or qi (chee) — believed to flow through pathways (meridians) in your body. By inserting needles into specific points along these meridians, acupuncture practitioners believe that your energy flow will re-balance.
There are many problems that can be treated with acupuncture.
The WHO (World Health Organization) has indicated among others:
- Addictions to tobacco, food, sweets, etc.
- Pain in joints, neck, spine, feet, arms, hands, etc.
- Nervousness, Changes in mood, difficulties with sleep, Sadness, Melancholy, Inapetences
- Gut health and Digestive Issues.
- Fertility & Feminine Health.
- Headaches & Migraine.
- Autoimmune conditions.
- Chronic conditions such as Arthritis, Chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Diabetes.
- Intolerances and Allergies.