- Eastern stone therapy (hot stone)
- Indian Head Massage / Chair Massage
- Vitamin Injections
- Service staff and student discounts
- Aqua Therapy
- Fire Cupping Treatment
- Thermo Auricular Therapy
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Facial enhancement acupuncture
- 5 Element acupuncture
Price per session £45
What is Auricular Acupuncture?
Auricular acupuncture is a microsystem of acupuncture, where specific points on the ear are treated using either needles, seeds, or magnets. Auricular acupuncture is useful for stress management, mental and emotional balance, detoxification, and many other health conditions, as a well as general wellbeing and enhancing the natural beauty
How does it work?
Ear Acupuncture uses the same skills as traditional acupuncture but limits treatment to the ear. Often referred to as ear reflexology, the surface of the ear contains hundreds of points that represent a map of the entire body. Stimulating specific points on the ear can affect the body to promote healing.
There are many problems that can be treated with acupuncture.
The WHO (World Health Organization) has indicated among others:
- Addictions to tobacco, food, sweets, etc.
- Pain in joints, neck, spine, feet, arms, hands, etc.
- Nervousness, Changes in mood, difficulties with sleep, Sadness, Melancholy, Inapetences
- Gut health and Digestive Issues.
- Fertility & Feminine Health.
- Headaches & Migraine.
- Autoimmune conditions.
- Chronic conditions such as Arthritis, Chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, and Diabetes.
- Intolerances and Allergies.