- Electro Acupuncture
- Eastern stone therapy (hot stone)
- Indian Head Massage / Chair Massage
- Vitamin Injections
- Service staff and student discounts
- Aqua Therapy
- Fire Cupping Treatment
- Thermo Auricular Therapy
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Facial enhancement acupuncture
- 5 Elements acupuncture
Price per session £45 or as Add-on Treatment £15
What is Moxibustion?
Moxibustion is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy, which uses moxa made from the dried mugwort herb. Practitioners sometimes use the herb indirectly, with acupuncture needles, or burn it directly onto the patient’s skin. (caution and judgement are used to ensure that the skin is not burned during the process).
Direct moxibustion is more commonly used for specific areas needing treatment. The practitioner shapes the moxa into a tiny cone and places it directly on to the body before lighting. The lit moxa cone is removed as soon as the patient feels any sensation of heat.
There are many problems that can be treated with acupuncture.
The WHO (World Health Organization) has indicated among others:
- Addictions to tobacco, food, sweets, etc.
- Pain in joints, neck, spine, feet, arms, hands, etc.
- Nervousness, Changes in mood, difficulties with sleep, Sadness, Melancholy, Inapetences
- Gut health and Digestive Issues.
- Fertility & Feminine Health.
- Headaches & Migraine.
- Autoimmune conditions.
- Chronic conditions such as Arthritis, Chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Diabetes.
- Intolerances and Allergies.